Friday, June 16, 2017

My Relationship with Literature


                Literature is a conscious way of writing wherein we can express ourselves without interrupting us and without even knowing it. Literature can be the bridge to share the feelings or thoughts we have in our mind if we are afraid to tell it verbally and I can really say that life without literature is hell.
Kaugnay na larawan
                Literature has a big role in our society because it can be an eye opener to everyone. Through writing and reading we can know what is happening in our country, where we came from, the story of God, how can we preserve our life and if we read critically we can also know the true essence of the text we are reading because I believe that every story has a secret to say we just need to understand it deeper. Without literature how will we know the truth? How can we express ourselves? Will you be contented to live in a world full of lies? The real question is will you able to live your life without literature? For me it’s a no! I can’t live without it! It is very important to me because as I read I can feel that I am not alone, I can have an imaginary friend that can understand my flaws because we are in the same situation, I can go to place I’ve never been, I can experience new things and there is no friend as loyal as a book. To be honest I am a person who's afraid to say what’s on my mind verbally that’s why I often express myself in writing through it I can say everything, I can say all my resentment without being judge and lastly, I can also feel that the instruments I’m using in writing are my best friend because of it what I’m feeling inside is put into words even though sometimes my composition is nonsense they are still there for me. Literature is needed for us to live and through it we can build relationship that we can cherish forever. If it doesn’t exist I think we are all going to be crazy which can lead us to make bad things, we will feel lonely or should I say we will have nothing but a life full of negative vibes.
Resulta ng larawan para sa life without literature

                In short, literature serves as a guideline or a pattern that we need to surpass this quest called life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seta

            Seta by Alessandro Baricco               Seta or Silk in English translation is a Novel Made by and Italian writer Alessand...