Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Gulayan Klasrum








          I live at 5775 Ebro St. Poblacion Makati City. As you can see, there are a lot of plants that surrounds our house but to tell you honestly the plants are not mine. I don’t like planting because every time I plant it only dies. I like plants but it is really sad to say that plants don’t like me. My father loves planting and he can really make the plant grow beautifully and I really don’t know why I didn’t inherit that from him. My auntie, uncle and father own the plants. I really fear planting because as I said it only dies and because we have read the Gulayan Klasrum we are required to plant a vegetable to help our environment that’s why even though I don’t have cold hands to grow a plant I still do it.

            

I choose monggo because there are a lot of nutrients we can get from it like manganese, potassium, magnesium, folate, copper, zinc and various B vitamins. They are also a very filling food, high in protein, resistant starch and dietary fiber that are all needed by our bodies. I will be honest again I also choose monggo because a lot said that it is the easiest vegateble to plant but I’m afraid for me it is not easy because I planted three times.

My first try is using a pet bottle I planted five monggo seeds but it didn’t grow my auntie said it is because of the soil but I don’t believe her because me and my friend made it together and used the same soil and his plant grow.

My second try I planted it in a pot every early in the morning I always go out and water it and it is already sprouting but one day I just know that it is already gone and I keep on thinking maybe because of the cat in our house because our cat keeps on climbing the tree and my pot is near the tree maybe he jumped on it.
I almost give up in planting but my cousin said that I should try to grow it in cottons that’s why I try it and it is my third try and I am really happy that it turned out so fine because it grows. Now I realize that planting plants is not really easy but it is really worth it and honestly I always wake up 6 in the morning so that I can water it and I am really excited to see it grows.





         




No comments:

Post a Comment

Seta

            Seta by Alessandro Baricco               Seta or Silk in English translation is a Novel Made by and Italian writer Alessand...